Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Break Kick-off at... Panera!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. 
It's FALL BREAK!

Admittedly, that's not nearly as exciting as it sounds. Fall break is actually just code for the DUC (Dobbs University Center a.ka. dining hall here at Emory) being closed for the weekend, and Monday/Tuesday classes being canceled. I know, underwhelming. But I'll take what I get. 

Since it's Fall Break though, Nate and I had to kick off the weekend in the most ceremonious way possible: going to Panera. 

Let's just talk Panera for a minute. Nate and I love Panera. LOVE. The atmosphere, the food, the infinite tea refills,the free wi-fi... it's perfect. Nate and I both can be pretty unproductive sometimes, but nothing can distract or derail us at Panera. It is our sanctuary of good food and lots of work. Panera is Nirvana. 


How cute are these cupcakes?
More importantly.. How cute is he? 


So this evening, Nate and I wandered on down to Panera to get in some good work, and some good food. Mission accomplished!

After a great work session on my most recent debate assignment, I mixed it up and forwent my typical chicken noodle soup in favor of a classic salad with maple balsamic dressing. If you have not had this dressing then get in your car, drive however far you must, go to Panera, and get some. Let lots. Ask for a whole gallon. They probably won't give you that much.
Ask for it anyways. 
Another reason to go to Panera? MANGO BLACK TEA. So good.
Nate got chicken noodle soup and his favorite sandwich. It's a turkey bacon bravo something or other? It's on a tomato basil bread that he loves. I love him. 



We're happy campers, with happy tummies. A great way to start the long weekend if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment