Saturday, November 9, 2013

Things I'm grateful for today



1. This website. Why didn't I come up with this first?

2. My awesome father. His birthday is tomorrow, and he's getting old. I think that means I'm getting old too.

3. Printed pants. These ones are my favorite right now. I mean, seriously... they have ELEPHANTS.

4. Getting dressed up on Fridays. There's something wonderful about making yourself look nice just once a week.

5. My instagram.... if you couldn't tell.

6. "Coffee shop" music. This radio station is literally all I listen to. Also, if you haven't ever tried Songza, what are you even doing with your life?

7. By the way, the word "literally" is now in the dictionary as meaning "virtually. This is a win for humanity. Sorry, English majors who thought that "literally" jokes were funny

8. Fall means it's fuzzy sock season. Who doesn't love fuzzy socks?

9. Weekends.

10. All of the wonderful people in my life. If you haven't yet today, take a second to think about how many people in your life have done something kind for you in the last week. Go thank them. Human beings are awesome, and I'm so grateful for the ones I'm lucky enough to call mine.



Much ruv!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment