Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Haul: I feel like a princess (Blogmas day 7)

I'm officially spoiled rotten.

Actually, that was probably official before. But now it's internet official.

I think I should start this post with a disclaimer, because I was hesitant about writing it to begin with. Someone suggested I do a Christmas "haul" (basically show-and-tell of all the stuff I got for Christmas), and I thought the idea sounded fun. But then I thought about how that might come off as conceited, materialistic, ungrateful, and like I'm trying to brag. So disclaimer: my intent is not to show off how fortunate I am and wave my privilege in other peoples' faces, shaming the inferior peasants of the land. I am so grateful for everything I received this Christmas, and every year. I love seeing/hearing about what other people got and asked for, but if this post will offend you, just jump ship now. I am so fortunate to be able to receive so many nice things on Christmas, and while these gifts are meaningful to me, it is because they come from people in my life whose meaning surpasses the words I have to express gratitude. Shout-out to my family and friends, and thank you for all you give me. Your love and support is the greatest gift of all, even though that sounds stupid.

Without further ado, here is what I received for Christmas this year!



From my mom:
A kindle fire, ankle booties, workout pants, and this beautiful jacket


From my grandparents:
These great shoes!

From my sister:
This awesome (themed) multi-part gift. The shirt is a cat-print crop top, the bracelet is BGBG (AND IT'S ROSE GOLD!!!!), the bows are from Forever 21, and I'm not sure about the mirror. meow meow meow. It's so me.


From my aunt and uncle:
These beautiful lined gloves
 In my stocking:
Athletic socks, some new cool normal socks, gum, new earbuds, and lipgloss

 And from my dad:
This AWESOME apple cinnamon scented electronic candle since I can't burn real ones at school



No comments:

Post a Comment