Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Thursday: Some things to love today

It's FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY Thursday.

The key word there was "finally."

...If you couldn't tell.

In all seriousness though, this work has been the worst. After the wonderful break from reality that was Atlanta's snowpocaylpse 2.0, we Emory students have been overwhelmed by the horrendous amounts of work we all put off or have to do to catch up. Not only did I fail the hardest test I've ever taken this morning (brought to you by Chinese 201), but I also have been prepping intensely for my debate district tournament that determines whether I qualify for nationals. It's been a little hectic.

So if you're busy, tired, bored, or just in need of something to make your smile. Here are some things to get excited about.


This bread. If bread doesn't get you excited, then what are you even doing with your life?

Greek. I have undertaken the task of watching this show pilot-finale for the second time in my life. I thought it seemed fitting since I am now a sorority girl. Not to mention this show is just fantastic guilty pleasure TV in every way. I watch if when I'm on the elliptical -- exercise counters the brain-cell killing effect of trashy tv, right?

National Eating Disorder Awareness Week. It starts on February 28, and while this may not seem exciting, it's a great opportunity to get informed. If you are an Emory student, check out Delta Phi Epsilon's programming for next week. If you exist somewhere else in the world outside of the Emory bubble (omg, is that possible?), find a way to get involved or create one. If you don't, I'll probably be writing an article on this next week. Read it?

Spring Breeaakkkkk y'allllll. Key West, we're coming for you. It's so soon.

Happy travels and hang in there, loves.
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment